Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Full time; Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
Assist with coding non-PO vouchers with correct OU, Department, and/or account details. Make sure invoices and check requests get to Shared Services in a timely fashion.
Processes non-standard and recurring payments – monthly lease and other contracts.
Partner with suppliers to ensure they are providing proper bill-to information on invoices to avoid payment delays.
Reconciles statements with suppliers.
Assist operators or vendors in the resolution of missing or late payments.
Assist facility personnel with training related to invoice coding, payment request, and invoice approvals.
Other duties as assigned.
1. Establishes and maintains courteous, tactful and professional level of interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with:
• Medical staff
• The public
• External business associates
2. Demonstrates effective communication skills; is able to report and convey required information either verbally or in writing; maintains required level of confidentiality; consults with and/or advises appropriate personnel of situations requiring follow-up or attention.
3. Conforms to all AdventHealth corporate/AdventHealth Centra Care organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
• Service Standards
• AH Code of Conduct as outlined in the “Guidelines for Employees” handbook.
4. Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
5. Attends/participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: Net Learning, safety training, etc.). Can demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation and as pertains to each work area.
6. Supports departmental and organizational Mission through:
• Appropriate use of resources
• Helping team members
• Accepting work or schedule assignments
• Participating in process and performance improvement as required
7. Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or equivalent
3 years’ experience in administrative/secretarial/office functions
Participates in processing timely, accurate payment for vendor services provided to our clinical and non-clinical departments. Ensures that documents and data are accurate and correctly processed through various accounting systems according to established standards and in accordance with the company’s mission, vision goals and management expectations.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.