YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Project Coordinator - Medical Staff Education at AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 601 E. Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32801
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Responsible for the successful coordination and execution of strategic initiatives under limited direction. Collaborates with the Collective Consulting Group team to support the organization and prioritization of program initiatives and coordinate and manage multiple competing consulting projects. Organize and monitor consulting initiatives. Tracks progress and reviews program activities to make certain that deliverables and deadlines are met appropriately. Acts as liaison between consulting leaders and client stakeholders. The Collective Consulting Group (CCG) is a consulting team within AdventHealth's Central Florida Division designed to evaluate complex team and departmental dynamics and apply customized prescriptive interventions to drive improvement in team and operational performance
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Associates Degree in Nursing, Business or Healthcare
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Business or Healthcare
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
Project Management certification
Change Management certification
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED:
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to motivate others toward common objectives.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple initiatives
• Exercises sound judgment with an ability to move a plan forward and get results.
• Highly engaged, energetic and focused.
• Ability to understand major objectives and break them down into meaningful action steps.
• Able to effectively balance needs and provide input into decisions that are in the best interests of the client.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work well with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivator, quick thinker with a focus on customer service
• Flexibility to multitask and prioritize in a stressful, fast-paced environment
• Meet ever-changing and multiple deadlines, managing day to day workflow
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Microsoft Visio
Supports the leadership in project management summarization and prioritization, and presentation development.
Performs tasks related to project planning, meeting and team facilitation, data Support the leadership team of the Collective Consulting Group by planning and monitoring meeting agendas, work calendars and project budgets.
collection, deliverable documentation and report development
Partner on projects with cross-functional teams, arranging program activities based on required deadlines.
Responsible for effectively collaborating and communicating with AdventHealth clients to ensure support is provided for implementation of interventions.
Maintains operations by ensuring compliance with all appropriate internal policies and procedures.
Makes and receives phone calls; sends and receives emails; responds to emails and requests in a timely manner
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.