· Responsible for driving the aspirational outcome of a people-centered care delivery model improving quality of life for individuals and groups by providing wholistic, efficient and effective care across a seamless continuum.
· Executes the maturation of the AdventHealth Physician Network (AHPN – AdevntHealth's CIN) performance, strategy, operations and culture in which it’s the desire to be the first choice of services for patients, providers and payers in its market.
· Accountable for network performance within the CFD and leads the individual provider engement and performance responsibilities within each market as well as division program health management and community care.
· Executes effectively through collaborations with multiple key stakeholders within Integrated Health Services (IHS), Acute Care Services (ACS) and Population Health Services Organization (PHSO) on strategic prioritization and delivery of care transitions, care coordination, performance of post-acute narrow network, development of palliative program and other such programs or initiatives critical to success in managing populations and at-risk lives.
· Works in collaboration with AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) to design and develop the competencies necessary to deliver on value based and risk performance inclusive of process design, data sharing and integration.
· Develops additional programs, services and care models that will drive monetary and non-monetary value and/or revenue to the system through innovative design thinking.
· Ensures performance in areas of team, clinical, service, market and finance.
· Creates and maintains efficient and effective processes to minimize cost, eliminate waste, and prevent provider burn out.
· Strategically partners with payors and providers that drive contractual agreements for fee for service, cost sharing agreements, and full risk models that increases the number of value based lives.
· Partners with legal and regulatory, ensuring full compliance within the CIN, especially in regard to monetary and non-monetary compensation.
· Responsible for maintaining required American Diabetes Association accreditation recognition in good standing for eight Florida Hospital Campuses and affiliate programs
OPERATING & CAPITAL BUDGET/FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
· The value for the AHPN is the measured in its ability to manage risk, grow covered lives and aggregate network members.
· Meets budget expectations for the Population Health, the AHPN, and all cost centers under those umbrellas.
· Coordinates any necessary capital spending related to new space, new equipment, or spending of foundation accounts for capital needs
· Ensures viability of program development in multiple value-based payment models
STRATEGIC PLANNING RESPONSIBILITY:
· Responsible for developing & upholding long & short-term business goals, strategies, and timelines within the divisional AHPN as part of Population Health long term strategies.
· Prioritizes the strategic imperatives and operational plans of care integration and manages multiple programs and initiatives across the continuum to accomplish the network strategic imperatives and maximize opportunities for improving the health of our community and lowering the cost of healthcare.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT RESPONSIBILITY:
· Performs ongoing review of AHPN quality, utilization, data as well as practice evaluation related to adherence to service standard. Develops and deploys performance improvement for those three areas.
· Provides oversight and direction to the leadership team for development and implementation of performance improvement activities to help improve performance.
· Identifies opportunities for new value based and/or revenue streams.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS RESPONSIBILITY:
· Public speaking through the AdventHealth Speakers Bureau or at request of senior leadership
· Responsible for ensuring smooth operations that delivers standardized clinical transformation, education, clear analytics, and business development of multiple payment models
· Oversees the leadership team of precision health, diabetes institute, AHPN direct and indirect support services, and partner with medical directors.
· Promotes a positive work environment that leads to high team engagement
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
· Minimum Five (5) years of healthcare management experience
· Seven (7) years of healthcare experience
· Project management experience
· Program administration or development experience
The Executive Director, Network Engagemement and Perfomance provides leadership, strategic direction, and operational execution to AdventHealth Population Health , the Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) for Central Florida Division (CFD) Population Health is defined as “A model that delivers high quality, people-centered care through highly efficient and effective processes at every venue of care throughout a highly aligned, meaningfully connected ecosystem throughout a patient’s lifetime.” This position is accountable for the strategy and operational delivery of established structures, protocols and processes that drive the performance of the network in our value-based arrangements defined as lowering total cost of care below contracted targets and exceeding quality and experience requirements. Drives performance in quality, utilization, and service delivery expectations which include connected, convenient and complete care. Accountable for creation of, deployment of and operational execution of protocols and systems including but not limited to analytics, care management, meaningful interoperability, communications, education, and CDI. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plans and to all rules and regulations of applicable local, state, and federal agencies and regulatory bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.