Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Complete multifaceted monthly regional audits of hospitals, clinics, and contract pharmacies.
· Audit for eligible patient, provider, encounter, location, drug, and Medicaid billing for 340B Compliance.
· Strong understanding of the 340B program and regulatory requirements to assist with compliance to State and Federal regulations related to the 340B Program.
· Maintain documentation of audit sampling and any audit finding correction plans to resolution.
· Develop and implement, new processes to ensure the integrity and success of the 340B program.
· Educate staff as appropriate to address concerns identified in audit of patient’s charts
What You Will Need:
Extensive knowledge of the 340B drug pricing program and regulatory requirements.
Proficient with MS Office
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
3-5 years pharmacy experience preferred
340B Operation Certification
Conducts 340B audits of all Southeast Region Hospitals, Clinics, and Contract Pharmacies to ensure program integrity. Requires a strong knowledge of the 340B program and its strict regulatory requirements as well as continuing education on program changes. Advises and educates facility staff on regulatory requirements and provides recommendations to improve processes, revenue, and strengthen controls. The position also requires the ability to execute special projects and assist with other duties as directed to meet departmental needs
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.